Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Numbers

A while back I wrote about how I enjoy doing the number crunching on projects we've completed as part of the assessments into what worked best, what didn't, lessons learned etc. Well, I've been going a bit number crazy and spent far too long figuring out these facts and figures...I'm feeling tired just thinking back on all this.

Our agency this year has...

Validated or appended over 32,000 names in companies all over North America
Set up 526 appointments with hot leads (that’s more than one a day - wow!)
Sent 10,000 emails to qualified leads who wanted to get hold of an educational offer
Dialed... WAY too many people that I want to remind our in-house calling team
Drunk our way through pounds and pounds of coffee (and three broken coffee makers) in an effort to KEEP THOSE DIALS GOING!

It's time for a rest - roll out the turkey I say, and let's give thanks to a heck of a year

Kate Writt
Dunthorpe Marketing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment